Content Manager, US Content Solutions
We are a world-renowned name in technology news and are building our US Content Solutions team.
The future is today
And MIT Technology Review is the gateway to the world of important innovations and technologies changing how we live, work and play. We are looking for a Content Manager to play a key role in MIT Technology Review Insights.
Working in close collaboration with colleagues and clients, the content manager is responsible for client content development, such as editing and writing; surveys and research projects; including participating in the ideation and conceptualization of project proposals. This role is also responsible for project management for client custom content projects, managing project timelines, and monitoring costs and expenditures in line with the department budget. The content manager updates and maintains the team website.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Research, editing ,writing and content development expertise for custom projects
- Consults with custom solutions colleagues and sales team on ideas, conceptualization and wording for custom project proposals
- Project management for custom-content projects; including project timelines, and tracking costs and expenditures in line with department budgetary guidelines
- Vendor outreach and coordination including contracts, onboarding, and payment of freelance writers, editors, copy editors, designers and other vendors
- Schedules project check-in sessions, project kickoff calls, and other meetings as needed
- Updates and maintains the Insights web portal on a timely basis
- Maintain current files for all projects electronically in company drives and paper files
- Builds surveys and works with external research partners
The ideal candidate
Will have an interest in how technology affects society and business, and experience in content development and project management. In addition, you will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively and with diplomacy with clients and colleagues across disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in social media; writing content for communications and conducting campaigns
- Experience in content development for videos, webinars and other digital and new media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort and facility with spreadsheets and number tracking
- Strong time management and reporting abilities
- Proficiency in Office software suites, including PowerPoint; as well as with Google Drive; and the ability to quickly pick up other content management technologies and online publishing systems
- Ability to create and work with online survey software and methodologies
- Experience working with design software preferred
- Background in research or survey writing
Experience with communications, marketing or technology projects
Events experience with speaker/project management/ planning or content management
Please apply at Content Manager (Job Number 15835)Apply